Tuesday, July 16, 2013

MESSAGE AND STATEMENT FROM YOUR INSTRUCTOR-PRINCIPAL-FOUNDER

INSTRUCTOR/PRINCIPAL GENO ORTIZ L.M.T.



Aloha, my Professional Massage career of over 31 years will give you the assurance that your education with me will open many doors of quality health care to your future clients and patients.
I, Geno Ortiz L.M.T. have been licensed in Hawaii for over 31 years. My anatomy related education was "pre-medical" at: Whittier College, Long Beach State University, and the University of Oregon. I have worked for numerous Professional Sports teams, Hotels, Cruise Ships, rehabilitation centers, and medical establishments. I am honored to have been selected by the International Olympic Committee to serve on the "World's Massage Team" for the Winter and Summer Olympic Games. I have the great fortune of receiving honors and commendations from the International Olympic Committee, Los Angeles Olympic Committee, and the Governor of Hawaii.



I assure that your quality educaton of anatomy and hands on skills are the best that any training center can offer.
My massage training center has many of graduates spanning 16 years of existance. Many of these therapists are working around the world, from Japan to Spain.



Join me and create an exceptional career that you, your family, friends, and clients will be proud of.